JEvents 3.1 (Free Access)

Questions before buying GOLD

Forum for JEvents 3.1 for Joomla 3.x and 2.5.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby webracer1969 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:50 pm

We want to buy gold but we must be sure we have following functionality
- setup events with tickets. We need a lot of different ticketprices for an event. Example to attend an event a member needs to buy 40$ if he is a photographer but only 10$ if she is a model. A visa even attends for free. But it's even more complicated. Members can be silver, gold, platinum, ...
a silver has 5$ discount, gold 10, platinum 15. Members can pay using paypal but also cash or wire transfer. Is this possible?

- we want to follow which visitors attend an event. I think this is possible with Simple Event Registration.
webracer1969

Postby Geraint » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:04 pm

As long as your different users are configured in different Joomla user groups then you can setup different pricing for different groups/access levels. Unfortunately this is done by setting up a separate fee for each group (most sites only have 1 or 2 pricing levels so this approach works well for them).

RSVP Pro for Joomla 3.0 is still under development but it is stable for Joomla 2.5 and will work with JEvents 3.0 in Joomla 2.5.

Wire transfer would be treated as a manual payment which would require you to confirm the receipt of payments in the backend of Joomla for each transaction.

You can record the 'actual' attendance at an event and not just the purchase of a ticket.

You can list the attendees publicly or privately dependent on how you configure the addon
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Postby webracer1969 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:11 pm

hm, no this differences are based on jpayplans member plans. So I can only achieve this by creating extra Joomla groups like PhotoGrapher Basic, PhotoGrapher Plus, PhotoGrapher Silver and so on.
webracer1969

Postby Geraint » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:15 pm

Does your member plan system not tie in to underlying Joomla user groups?

Unfortunately its not feasible to directly support different member plan addons for Joomla within JEvents or RSVP Pro. This is why we focus on the core user groups. Akeeba Subscriptions (for example) can place subscribers into specific joomla user groups when they subscribe.
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Postby webracer1969 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:28 pm

JSPT and Jpayplans can do that too. But we can only assign one group and i need 2 now. Example "Photographers" and "Photographer - Basic". It's not perfect but ok we have a solution. Only We have problems with setting up JEvents. See other post.
webracer1969

Postby lrhawn » Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:46 pm

RSVP Pro for Joomla 3.0 ready yet??
lrhawn

Postby carcam » Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:17 am

Not yet I'm afraid, but we're pretty close. I think next week we might have something to show.
¿Sabías que tenemos soporte en español para los miembros del Club de JEvents? ¡ÚNETE AHORA!
carcam
Team Staff

Postby Geraint » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:12 am

I was working on it most of yesterday and will do more today. We are about 80% of the way there with the coding changes and then its a matter of testing.

Should be ready for user testing by the end of next week.
Geraint

Postby lrhawn » Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:03 pm

Is this new version ready now??
lrhawn

Postby Tonyp » Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:44 pm

Geraint has ran over schedule slightly due to some tricky issues.

We are hoping for a Tuesday release all going well.

Many thanks
Tony
---------------------------------------
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.

Tonyp
Team Staff

Next

Return to JEvents 3.1 (Free Access)