Pre-Sales

question before purchase gold membership

Feel free to ask questions you might have before purchasing a subscription in here.

Postby madu » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:00 pm

Hi, I have this questions before purchase the gold membership:
- Is it possible to attach one or many files when I'm going to create a event? (For example, I supposed to create a calendar for seminars and I want to attach the PDF of the seminar program, to permit to users to download that)
- Can a user send me through event a file to confirm her attendance?
- Is it possible to show a form page to insert the user details when this user want to attendance for a event?

Thanks.
madu
Gold Members

Postby Tonyp » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:02 pm

Hello Madu,

Yes all the features you have requested are available through RSVP Pro and the Standard Images and File Uploads Plugin.

If you have questions with them once you are member, please don't hesitate to post in the forums :).

Regards
Tony
---------------------------------------
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.

Tonyp
Team Staff

Postby madu » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:32 pm

Thank you! So I need to purchase only the gold membership and i have all these features, all right? ...or I need something else?
madu
Gold Members

Postby madu » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:42 pm

I'm sorry, last think: is it all working with joomla 2.5.9 ?
Are there the IT language pack? Can I contribute to translate and create IT language pack, Otherwise?

madu
Gold Members

Postby Tonyp » Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:29 pm

Hello,

Correct you need the Gold Subscription.

Yup fully 2.5.9 supported and about 90% 3.0.x.

We do indeed have IT Language pack and if you notice any untranslated strings please feel free to let us know :)
---------------------------------------
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.

Tonyp
Team Staff

Return to Pre-Sales