Well, I don't believe I have to take this offline, so let me take a swing at some technical questions we have.
1) Will JEvents allow for setting up Paid Events and Non-Paid Events? (I think I found this to be a yes)
2) When configuring a paid Event, is there a way to purchase directly from the Event itself, as opposed to clicking several times to get to the place where you register for the event? (Here again, I believe I found that to be a yes also - including an addon that shows you who has already signed up.)
3) When registering for a paid Event, I noticed you referenced VirtueMart. Do you integrate with any other e-Commerce extensions for Joomla?
4) Can JEvents handle multiple locations for events? (I believe this is a yes too.)
5) Is there a way to allow some people to create Events, but prevent others from creating Events? JomSocial Groups perhaps? That might be a question for the JomSocial folks, but you might know.
6) Have you ever had someone want to replace JomSocial's EVENTS menu with JEvents? I read on your site where you can import JomSocial Events into JEvents, but my client doesn't want two separate extensions that perform the same function. I know JomSocial won't help modify the code, but I might be able to figure that out myself. Is that possible? I guess I'm wondering what you have found to be the "best practice" when combining. JEvents & JomSocial. (Assume Joomla 2.5.9 at the very least and JomSocial 2.8.2)
This client is terribly gun-shy as it pertains to JomSocial and VirtueMart. Why? Because the site is still running Joomla 1.5 and terribly old versions of JomSocial and VirtueMart, and a different Calendar extension entirely. We've looked over the new JomSocial and it's got a very clean interface. I have worked with VM some, but not enough to know if this client is willing to give it a second chance. That's why I asked question #3.
By the way, after reading up on your products, I really like several of your addon products. I can't wait to try them out, too.
Thank you for your help.
I look forward to your answers too.