Jevents 2.x (Free Access)

Template Override for JEvents Latest Module  Topic is solved

Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby andrewpaterson9 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:20 pm

Hi All

I'm using the jEvents latest module on a Joomla 2.5 site. It works great, but it shows the date of each event above the title- I'd like to swap them. I've tried a template override of modules/mod_jevents_latest/tmpl/default/latest.php. However, there are no echo statements in the file- is it the wrong one?

Thanks!
andrewpaterson9

Postby carcam » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:47 am

Latest modules replace new lines in the custom string with <br/> tags. Is this your situation?
¿Sabías que tenemos soporte en español para los miembros del Club de JEvents? ¡ÚNETE AHORA!
carcam
Team Staff

Postby andrewpaterson9 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:16 am

Yes- thanks!- I switched them in the "Custom Format String" box provided in the module interface, works perfectly.
andrewpaterson9

Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)