JEvents 3.1 (Free Access)

Problem saving event and setting Calendar details on event

Forum for JEvents 3.1 for Joomla 3.x and 2.5.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby georges999 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:06 pm

Code: Select all
Joomla : 2.5.9
component_com_jevents : 3.0.7
module_mod_jevents_cal : 3.0.7
module_mod_jevents_filter : 3.0.7
module_mod_jevents_latest : 3.0.7
module_mod_jevents_legend : 3.0.7
module_mod_jevents_switchview : 3.0.7
plugin_editors_jce : 2.3.1
plugin_finder_jevents : 3.0.7
plugin_search_eventsearch : 3.0.7

I am trying to create a new event, I have just migrated the data over from Joomla Version 1.5.26 to 2.5.9 using SPUPGRADE, reinstalled newer version of JEvents and migrated the articles over.

When I click on Apply or Save & Close or Save & New nothing happens, also when I try to edit the date i get the INVALID CORRECTED error and the date field sets its self to "NaN-aN-aN". There is no mini calendar when creating or editing an event to select a date either.

Thanks In advance for any advice
georges999
Silver Members

Postby Tonyp » Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:40 pm

Hello,

For events, did you use our migration tool? As far as I am aware there is no other way or upgrade utility that will migrate our data.

Regards
Tony
---------------------------------------
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.

Tonyp
Team Staff

Postby georges999 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:37 pm

Hello Tony P, yes i downloaded your script and followed instructions. But for some reason I cannot add a new event as it wont save OR edit an old event that was migrated over using your migration script
georges999
Silver Members

Postby Tonyp » Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:15 pm

Hello,

The migration can't control the save buttons . Can you use firegox and firebug then inspect the console, are there any errors when clicking save?

Try a different editor..

Regards
Tony
---------------------------------------
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.

Tonyp
Team Staff

Return to JEvents 3.1 (Free Access)