Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
Is it possible to show only the "yes" in the pull down menu in "show only my events" in the front end (see print screen)
so can I solve that users only see their own registered events.
- 2.jpg (23.93 KiB) Viewed 168 times
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:56 pm
By default this would require some programming. We actually have a plugin available to Silver Club Members which allows shows the users events.
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.
- Team Staff
- Posts: 23633
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:12 pm
- Location: Isle of Man
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)