Contribute to JEvents

Server 500 error in some template

We are looking for developers, forum moderators and translators for this project.

If you would like to help out then please add a message in this forum.

Postby carcam » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:12 pm

Hi akodobrt:
akodobrt wrote:nop, no add ons - just a pure joomla instalation and sef from joomla ...

You are not using a SEF extension, but you are using the Joomla! SEF.

Can you please try to disable SEF at all in your system and checking if the error persists?
¿Sabías que tenemos soporte en español para los miembros del Club de JEvents? ¡ÚNETE AHORA!
carcam
Team Staff

Postby akodobrt » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:17 pm

carcam wrote:Hi akodobrt:
akodobrt wrote:nop, no add ons - just a pure joomla instalation and sef from joomla ...

You are not using a SEF extension, but you are using the Joomla! SEF.

Can you please try to disable SEF at all in your system and checking if the error persists?

I did it - it is writen il last post ;)
So without any SEF, SEO or any kind of settings - error is the same.
akodobrt

Postby carcam » Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:52 am

I am really sorry to be so persistent on this. On your last post I read that you disabled the htaccess file, but did you made the proper changes in the Global configuration area?

If so, it could be the weird situation in that you have folders with no permission for your websever user. Did you check the permissions of the JEvents folders?
¿Sabías que tenemos soporte en español para los miembros del Club de JEvents? ¡ÚNETE AHORA!
carcam
Team Staff

Postby carcam » Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:53 am

Another idea, after disabling SEF, did you purge the cache and clean your browser cache too? Which JEvents urls can you see that redirects you at a 500 error?
carcam
Team Staff

Postby axcess » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:21 am

After 3 days of looking for the answer to this issue I finally found something that worked for me. If you have multiple templates loaded and have ever loaded a joomlart template you might notice that only joomlart templates will return the page correctly. So to correct the 500 error when not using a joomlart template disable the JA T3 framework plugin and all will be well. Hope this helps someone in the future.
axcess

Postby Geraint » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:27 am

that is very helpful detective work - thanks,
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Postby Thomasl1974 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:23 am

Hi,

i have this error coming up when tying to open my jEvents calendar menu.

ERROR 310 (net::ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS)

Could someone please take a look?

http://sportanglerklub-anker.de

THX
Thomas
Thomasl1974

Postby carcam » Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:35 am

Can you please copy and paste the 'Version information for Support Forum' from the JEvents Control Panel?
carcam
Team Staff

Postby Thomasl1974 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:02 am

Hi,

solved my problem! :)

It was a Setting in sh404SEF for the jevents component, it has to be set to NO CACHING!

THX
Thomas
Thomasl1974

Postby carcam » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:11 am

Great!!

Thank you for sharing!!
carcam
Team Staff

PreviousNext

Return to Contribute to JEvents