JEvents 3.1 (Free Access)

Event link does not display in the detail view  Topic is solved

Forum for JEvents 3.1 for Joomla 3.x and 2.5.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby scrat89 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:35 pm

Hi all,
I have Joomla 2.5.8 and have now installed JEvents v3.0.4 Stable.

Everything works great!
The only problem  is currently being displayed in the Detail view no event-link.

I tried it with different spelling, but no matter how I've done it, the link will not displayed.

Maybe one of you has the same problem and already have a solution for this?
scrat89

Postby Geraint » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:46 pm

Are you using the layout editor? Why do you want the event-link in the detail view since it would point to the same page you are on??
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Postby scrat89 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:18 am

Yes, I use the layout editor. I use {{Url:URL}} in the editor to display the link.
if I disable my own layout, then the Event link is displayed correctly.

I want to use this function, so that other users can create appointments that do not know how they can use the editor to set a hyperlink in the description.
scrat89

Postby Geraint » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:38 am

the URL field is only added to an event for iCal imported events - it doesn't appear in the event editing page.

You can add a URL in the contact field and it will be auto converted into a link for you.
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Postby scrat89 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:11 am

Nice Idea!
Thanks for your Help. :D
scrat89

Return to JEvents 3.1 (Free Access)