Jevents 2.x (Free Access)

JEvents 2.2.8 'Jump To Month' Error Message  Topic is solved

Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby cooperclassic » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:37 am

Code: Select all
Joomla : 2.5.8
component_com_jevents : 2.2.8
module_mod_jevents_cal : 2.2.8
module_mod_jevents_legend : 2.2.3

Hi guys, new to the forum after recently installing JEvents to my Joomla 2.5.8 site. Everything is working fine apart from getting the following error message when clicking on the 'Jump To Month' button to navigate the calendar:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/olvrrvmg/public_html/joomla2_5/libraries/joomla/html/html/select.php on line 504

You can still select a month and change the view, just the above message appears whilst doing it. All the other navigation buttons work without issue. Any idea's?
cooperclassic

Postby Geraint » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:22 pm

which Jevnets layout are you using?
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Postby cooperclassic » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:13 pm

Thanks for the quick reply - I'm using 'geraint'. I've tried 'alternative' and 'default' with the same problem.
cooperclassic

Postby cooperclassic » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:35 pm

Apologies, just enabled the mximum error reporting function too and get the folowing:

Notice: Undefined variable: yearslist in /home/olvrrvmg/public_html/joomla2_5/components/com_jevents/libraries/jeventshtml.php on line 146

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/olvrrvmg/public_html/joomla2_5/libraries/joomla/html/html/select.php on line 504
cooperclassic

Postby cooperclassic » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:56 pm

I've sorted it - the 'First Year to Display in Calendar' parameter was set to '20013'. Amended it too 2013 and all fixed.

Thanks for your quick response though.
cooperclassic

Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)