Pre-Sales

convert JCal Pro into JEvents?

Feel free to ask questions you might have before purchasing a subscription in here.

Postby hnuman » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:23 am

Hi,

I'm very much interested in JEvents. We are currently using JCalPRo, version 2. That's a really old version, made for Joomla 1.5.

We would like to import the data into JEvents, if possible for Joomla 3. Otherwise Joomla 2.5.

Is that possible?
hnuman

Postby Tonyp » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:29 am

Hello,

Is it possible for you to preform an event iCal export on that version?

We provide a very easy importing utility in JEvents as standard. If you can get an iCal file or URL you can easily import events.

Regards
Tony
---------------------------------------
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.

Tonyp
Team Staff

Postby carcam » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:37 am

If you cannot export into an iCal, maybe you can get your hands into the DB and export an CVS with your event data, then this article might be of help:

http://www.jevents.net/jevents-15-topme ... csv-format
¿Sabías que tenemos soporte en español para los miembros del Club de JEvents? ¡ÚNETE AHORA!
carcam
Team Staff

Postby pleter » Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:16 pm

Hey carcam, thanks for shharing the link. I'm not too cinfident diving straight into the DB so many this will help.
pleter

Return to Pre-Sales