Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
I have a problem. I created an multiple event
movie1 december 6 - december 30.
But event is shows up only december 6 and december 30(first and final day). But I need, that event show up each day during this period. settings "Display this multiple event in every day?" is on. Thanks in advance.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:28 pm
Where exactly are you wanting it to show everyday?
Have you tried creating a repeating event daily from x day to x day?
That would create lots of individual repeating events(They are consolidated in the backend)so it will show on each day.
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.
- Team Staff
- Posts: 23809
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:12 pm
- Location: Isle of Man
A single multi-day event should appear on all dates if set it up to show on all days when you edited/created it.
Is this problem in the latest events module or in the calendar/list of events component view?
Which version of JEvents, Joomla etc.?
- Posts: 42849
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:14 pm
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)