Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
I use mini calendar modul 2.2.8 version.
I've choosen ext layout view. The first column contains the "week" text and the number of the week. Could I change the "week" text for my own translation?
I couldn't find any language file for the mini calendar modul.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:18 am
the week text is the number of the week - you want to use something other than a number? Of is it that the day names are in english on your site for some reason
- Posts: 42781
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:14 pm
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)