Forum for JEvents 3.1 for Joomla 3.x and 2.5.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
Currently I own joomla 3.0.1, and I installed JEvents all right, but I wanted to know when will be available language packs for version 3.0
I wish the Spanish, when you think you can download it!
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:22 am
Joomla 2.5 language packs will work - they will have a few config phrases missing but will work ok.
If you have problems installing you may need to install them manually (i.e. unzip and upload to your server)
- Posts: 42781
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:14 pm
Return to JEvents 3.1 (Free Access)