JEvents 3.1 (Free Access)

Interested in gold suscription but newbie with JEvents  Topic is solved

Forum for JEvents 3.1 for Joomla 3.x and 2.5.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby slehnoweb » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:21 am

Hi. I have just found this nice component and I find it very nice, well done, useful.
I am interested in be a gold member but I do not undestand the terms of this license.
If I buy this suscription then I can use all these wonderfoul modules, themes and plugins. Then when the license is expired, in order to keep the site with the same look and functionality, do I have to renew the license?
I want to know if once the 12 months period is expired I have to renew the suscription to keep the developed site working.
I would appreciate if someone of JEvents staff could answer to this. Sorry for my bad English. Thank you very much from Spain.
slehnoweb

Postby Tonyp » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:06 pm

Hello,

Once your 12months expires you do not have to renew and everything will stay the same. Although club updates will not be available once expired.

Regards
Tony
---------------------------------------
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.

Tonyp
Team Staff

Postby slehnoweb » Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:05 pm

Ok, thank you very much.
slehnoweb

Return to JEvents 3.1 (Free Access)