JEvents 3.1 (Free Access)

Installation ok!

Forum for JEvents 3.1 for Joomla 3.x and 2.5.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby TopCop » Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:41 pm

Hi Geraint,

I just set up a new test page with Joomla 3.0.

Of course I also installed JEvents 3.0 on this page. Installation was ok without any errors or problems! Great!
I went trough the configuration of JEvents, added a test event and added a menu item for Jevents (monthly view). No problem in the backend.
Frontend shows up ok too.

Will do some more testing tomorrow or early next week.
If you would like to have details of my test page or backend access just let me know.

Have a great weekend,
TopCop
TopCop
Contributor

Postby TopCop » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:26 pm

Going to config / Component "Show Copyright Footer" should also be a yes/no field type. At the moment you have to input 0 or 1.

------

When I try to change the horizontal and vertical position of the tooltip in config/Main Monthly Calendar, nothing changes on my page. I get the tooltip always on the right side, below.

-------

Going to Layout Details in the backend and trying to edit one of the layouts gives me this error:

Fatal error: Class DefaultsModelDefault cannot extend from interface JModel in /XXX/administrator/components/com_jevents/models/default.php on line 10

------

This screenshot is from frontend editing. I do not know what Option 1-4 is for and I have marked a field that is too small:

jevents.jpg
Frontend editing
jevents.jpg (24.84 KiB) Viewed 1696 times

TopCop
TopCop
Contributor

Postby Tonyp » Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:27 pm

Thank you TopCop :) it's much appreciated we will get these issues looked at Monday hopefully.

Regards
Tony
---------------------------------------
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.

Tonyp
Team Staff

Postby Geraint » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:56 am

Hi Volkmar - I'm guessing this is editing an event in the frontend?

thanks for the copyright config optoin - I'll fix that for the next version
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Postby TopCop » Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:14 am

Yes, just as I wrote, this is editing an event in the frontend.
TopCop
Contributor

Return to JEvents 3.1 (Free Access)