Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
How can I translate the events into other languages, since joomfish is not compatible with 2.5? With falang?
Custom fields can be translated as well?
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:16 pm
The joomfish xml files for JEvents 1.5 should work with Falang in Joomla 2.5.
OR you can use the native language support of Joomla catetories and menu items etc to provide your mulit-lingual behaviour.
- Posts: 42781
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:14 pm
I am having trouble finding that file on your site. I am also wondering if it will even work with Jevents 2.2.8
- Gold Members
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:39 pm
¿Sabías que tenemos soporte en español para los miembros del Club de JEvents? ¡ÚNETE AHORA
- Team Staff
- Posts: 7061
- Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:50 pm
- Location: Almería
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)