JEvents Translations (Free Access)

Hebrew Weekly Event Presentation Problem

The place to discuss and post translations of JEvents

Postby rmb » Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:20 pm

Hi,

I am using JEvents 1.5.5 with a Hebrew translation. Most of the component works fine, but I have a problem with the weekly event presentation where the links back to the current day in the calendar are presented as unprintable characters. I think it is in the JEV_CLICK_TOSWITCH_DAY string.
I will appreciate any help resolving it.

Thanks,
rmb
rmb

Postby carcam » Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:36 pm

As far as I know we don't have any Hebrew translation in the downloads area. Would you please post here the translation so that we could take a look to the files?
¿Sabías que tenemos soporte en español para los miembros del Club de JEvents? ¡ÚNETE AHORA!
carcam
Team Staff

Postby rmb » Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:55 pm

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I found the translation in https://www.jevents.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2926&start=0 it seems to work very good except for the characters I mentioned in the previous post. BTW the tooltip shows the correct characters and translation.

I am very new to Joomla and JEvents so it is very possible that I misunderstood something.

Thanks,
rmb
rmb

Postby carcam » Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:21 am

As far as I can see, the file does not have codification issues. Would you please give me a link to the site?
¿Sabías que tenemos soporte en español para los miembros del Club de JEvents? ¡ÚNETE AHORA!
carcam
Team Staff

Postby rmb » Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:58 pm

Hi,

Thanks again. This is a site being developed so I opened it temporarily on http://bittmann.homedns.org:7080/kkta/index.php/kktayoungevents/week.listevents/2010/12/11/-, this is the page with the problem, you may note that all other views of the event do not have a problem.

Thanks,
rmb
rmb

Return to JEvents Translations (Free Access)