JEvents Translations (Free Access)

Japanese translation almost complete...

The place to discuss and post translations of JEvents

Postby tokyojoe » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:58 pm

well, got it completed, but there is one item to confirm (one field that is not complete yet).

the incomplete section is under:
dmcd aug 22/04 new warning alert for no specified activity in event entry

item number 6, for example, in the area where it is talking about "By Month", there is an example like "". if it's By Month, why would the day of week be an example? (if it is an example...)

maybe if i could see the actual page, it would make more sense to me.

here is the example section i'm talking about. also the "for repeat type each 10/../2003" didn't make much sense to me either (both under "By Week" and "By Month").
By Month</u></td> <td width="110" align="left" valign="top" class="frm_td_bymonth"> <font color="#000000">Once Per Month</font></td> <td align="left" valign="top" class="frm_td_bymonth"> <font color="#000000"> This option allow to choose the repeating Day of the Month <table border="0" width="100%" height="100%"><tr><td><b>Day number</b> for repeat type each 10/../2003</td></tr><tr><td><b>Day name</b> for repeat type each Monday</td></tr></table>
tokyojoe

Postby tokyojoe » Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:02 am

And by the way... here is the 99% complete file. RAR'd because "the extension ini is not allowed".
Attachments
ja-JP.com_jevents.rar
Japanese Translation for Jevents
(5.17 KiB) Downloaded 268 times
tokyojoe

Postby Geraint » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:46 am

Well done and thanks for your effort.

Don't worry about those last couple of items - they are out of date and not used at present. I've not had a chance to remove all the deprecated strings.

I'll send you a voucher top upgrade your account to "silver" status and will ask Carlos (the translations co-ordinator) to be in touch re translating the other addons if you are interested.

Geraint
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Postby toshimi » Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:56 pm

Could you possibly please share your Japanese translation file?
I eager to use it! ;)

Thank you
toshimi

Postby tokyojoe » Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:11 pm

It is already attached here. :D
tokyojoe

Postby smoleniuch » Fri May 25, 2012 1:55 pm

tokyojoe wrote:And by the way... here is the 99% complete file. RAR'd because "the extension ini is not allowed".

Can you reupload ? :?
smoleniuch

Postby carcam » Sat May 26, 2012 8:37 am

Hi smoleniuch,
you may find the most up to date Japanese translation on our downloads area:

http://www.jevents.net/en/downloads/cat ... s?start=20

I am afraid there are lots of strings that have not been translated for a while. Would be interested in taking charge of the translation? If so, please send me a pm and I'll let you know the details.

All best!!
¿Sabías que tenemos soporte en español para los miembros del Club de JEvents? ¡ÚNETE AHORA!
carcam
Team Staff

Previous

Return to JEvents Translations (Free Access)