Pre-Sales

To the developers: Do you offer individual customization?

Feel free to ask questions you might have before purchasing a subscription in here.

Postby unit22 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:48 pm

Hi.

I am working on a somewhat bigger project (for me at least). Nothing super fancy but something I have wanted to build for a long time, partly for myself but maybe to offer commercially in a later step as well.

I am working on it together with a programmer (I myself am not a programmer) but I went out and looked around for some usable parts in the Joomla! extensions library myself. J!Events seems like the solution closest to what I would need. But there are still some very central features missing for me.

Of course I could hand this all over to my programmer to try to modify it in a way that I would actually need it. But since I believe that no one knows a programm as well as the actual developers I wanted to ask you if you are generally offering customizational work even if it would a bit of a bigger project (there would be a couple of more or less general tweaks).

In my eyes the forum would not be the perfect place to handle this since it might take me a bit longer to explain what I need and also at this point I don't really want to bring this subject to a bigger audience.

So if this is something that you would generally do it would be nice if you could contact me directly.

In any case: Thanks a lot in advance for any info!

Cheers
Peter
unit22

Postby Geraint » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:39 am

If you send me a PM with an overview of what you want to achieve I can give you some more direct advice. Its quite possible that using combinations of the club addons you can achieve what you want without too much customisation.

If I know what you are looking for then I'll have a rough idea of what customisation would be required and if that is feasible with the resources we have on our team.
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Return to Pre-Sales