Forum for JEvents 3.1 for Joomla 3.x and 2.5.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
We only need the fatal errors and warnings - not the notices and strict messages
Just cut and past the first few in your reply
- Posts: 42811
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:14 pm
Thanks! It's working. I installed it on the production site, and the mini cal in now working, with tooptips as a mega menu module.
- Gold Members
- Posts: 446
- Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:41 pm
Return to JEvents 3.1 (Free Access)