Forum for JEvents 3.1 for Joomla 3.x and 2.5.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
Hello there. I'm so glad I found this extension, its perfect for what I need for my site. I simply uploaded and installed and I get the following message everywhere:
Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in C:\xampp\htdocs\joomla\components\com_jevents\router.php on line 326
I am testing on xampp as you can see, is this the problem why I'm getting these messages?
I can't access the JE events control panel, just a long list of messages like the one above..
Thanks in advance.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:32 pm
I had a similar problem and was told that I needed to need to Disable strict standards in your php configuration. Doing so resolved my problem.
- Gold Members
- Posts: 446
- Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:41 pm
Return to JEvents 3.1 (Free Access)