Forum for JEvents 3.1 for Joomla 3.x and 2.5.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
It would be highly desirable for me to share some information with the public about up coming events of our singing group. It would also be nice to have certain comments only visible by the group members such as contact info of the client, any uniform notes,...etc. Is there anyway to do that currently or should I post this in suggestions?
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:25 pm
This would be possible in the Custom Fields plugin.
You would create new fields and set the readaccess to the level of user who is allowed to read it.
This plugin is available to our Silver Members.
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.
- Team Staff
- Posts: 23633
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:12 pm
- Location: Isle of Man
Return to JEvents 3.1 (Free Access)