JEvents 3.1 (Free Access)

Test of overlap events  Topic is solved

Forum for JEvents 3.1 for Joomla 3.x and 2.5.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby SMagnus » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:07 pm

I tried testing overlapping events and found that when we create more than one calendar with the same parent if the test does not allow add overlay because of the event's brother who is raised in the parent, with that I lose my own check calendar ...
is something I can do to keep checking just in Estates calendar and avoid checking in parent and brother?
SMagnus

Postby Geraint » Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:59 am

can you give a specific example with real category names and dates. I'm afraid I don't understand brothers and parents.
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Postby SMagnus » Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:24 pm

- Calendar p "he will take 2 other calendars built into them a and b"
- Calendar a "I want to make one new event"
- calendar b "has one day event 12/07/2012 from 8am to 18 pm"

being that em p he will be recebendo a b I would like to be able to score some at the same time and in p is marked something No. want if possar score all m and b ..
SMagnus

Postby Geraint » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:56 am

Sorry I really don't understand.

Can you write the question in your native language with quite a lot more detail and I'll try some online translation tools to try to understand better.

thanks
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Postby SMagnus » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:37 pm

estou com um calendário e dentro dele há mais calendários embutidos na visão do Joomla seria como
Calendário principal
-calendário 1
-calendário 2

quando eu coloco algo no calendário principal tenho a opção de por nos outros dois simultaneamente e caso eu faça isso não quero poder gerar novos eventos naquele dia.
se eu coloco um evento no calendário 2 ele vai automaticamente para o calendário principal porem eu não quero que haja conflito quando eu coloco em qualquer um dos calendários pois eles só registram no neles e no principal mas quando vou fazer na mesma data no outro calendário da erro mesmo não aparecendo o evento nele.
qual a possibilidade d eu conseguir que apenas cheque os eventos nos calendários 1 e 2 evitando conflitos quando os mesmos registram no principal...
SMagnus

Postby Geraint » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:55 pm

If I understand you correctly you are creating events in 2 separate calendars and want to stop more than one event within a specific calendar from happening at the same time.

At the moment this is not possible - the checks to stop overlapping events are only applied either:
1. Across the whole of JEvents, or
2. Within a specific category, or
3. At a specific location (if you use the club addon - Managed Locations).

Geraint
Geraint

Postby SMagnus » Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:20 pm

Olá, Geraint.
não foi isso que eu tentei dizer mas chegou próximo, tenho 2 calendários dentro de um principal mas eu quero poder escrever nos dois e não verificar a sobreposição de eventos, mas quando por no principal quero que ele não permita que os dois calendários dentro dele possa registrar no mesmo momento. mas seu eu ligo a checagem de sobreposição ele pega os eventos do calendário contido no principal e no principal

muito obrigado pela ajuda....
Stevan
SMagnus

Postby Geraint » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:58 am

I'll ask Carlos (who is Spanish) to answer your question since I don't really understand I'm afraid.

Geraint
Geraint

Postby carcam » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:19 pm

I'm sorry but my Spanish is not enough to understand Portuguese, can you please try to reword your question in English, Spanish or with a simple structure?
¿Sabías que tenemos soporte en español para los miembros del Club de JEvents? ¡ÚNETE AHORA!
carcam
Team Staff

Postby SMagnus » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:25 pm

-Calendar Principal
--SubCalendar1
--SubCalendar2
i can need put new event sub in 08:00-18:00in 5 of february
and in sub 2 08:00-12:00 with overlaping actived..

and i need too if i put in Calendar princpal in 08:00 - 18:00 on 06 february i can't do new event in sub 1 and sub 2 in same date...
SMagnus

Next

Return to JEvents 3.1 (Free Access)