Forum for JEvents 3.1 for Joomla 3.x and 2.5.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
I just installed RC2 on my Joomla 3.0.2. test page.
When I create an Event in the frontend and save it, I get this notification:
Line 1 (notification) and line 3 (Event saved) are ok, but what is line 2 telling me?
- Posts: 662
- Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: Germany
I have it in my notes to look into, I'm sure Geraint is aware. It's a bug caused by the new Joomla! Finders.
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.
- Team Staff
- Posts: 23758
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:12 pm
- Location: Isle of Man
Please comment out line 323 of plugins/finder/jevents/jevents.php - Joomla should not be outputting the log message to the browser but it appears that it is in this scenario!
- Posts: 42799
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:14 pm
Return to JEvents 3.1 (Free Access)