Jevents 2.x (Free Access)

Same settings different navigation in 2 links to calendar  Topic is solved

Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby sc204 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:13 pm

Not a critical problem. I have 2 links to view calendar by month. One on my top menu (under header) called LI AMA Events and the other from my left side main menu called calendar. As far as I can tell both have the same exact setting howevver the navicgation system above the calendar is different fro each one. The link from the main menue shows icons for see by month and see by categories, while the link from the top menu has drop down lists.

Any thoughts to make them the same?
site is www.liama.org

Thank you,
Stuart
sc204

Postby Geraint » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:43 pm

check the menu item parameters for the navigation icons type and which ones to to sStrange thing is that I was able to upload an image for how
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Postby sc204 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:34 pm

I am not sure to where you are referring that I will see navigation icon types. Comparing all of the settings under menu (menu item) they seem to be the same.
Thank you for the help.
sc204

Postby Tonyp » Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:01 pm

Hello,

Is sounds like 1 of two things.

1. The layout has been changed?
2. The config option: Use New Icon Navigation Bar, is set to: no ? that will so just drop downs and arrows.

Regards
Tony
---------------------------------------
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.

Tonyp
Team Staff

Postby sc204 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:34 pm

Doesn't seem to matter which choice I make for Use New Icon Navigation bar. The link off the main menu has icons and the link off the top menu has drop downs.
sc204

Postby Tonyp » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:59 pm

So for the menu item:

li-ama-events

Make sure that, Use New Icon navigation is set to: Yes.

In JEvents Config, also make sure this is set to yes.

Regards
Tony
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.

Tonyp
Team Staff

Postby sc204 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:47 am

Thank you. This time I got it. I didn't realize that there were settings in 2 different places. I wasn't changing the one in the menus themselves.

Duh!

Thank you,
Stuart
sc204

Postby Tonyp » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:21 am

No problem, glad you have it solved.

Tonyp
Team Staff

Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)