Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
my Attendance Acknowledgement Message in RSVP PRO has always the default value, no mater what I configure in the backend. I use RSVP Pro 1.9.5 with JEvents 2.2.8.
- Gold Members
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:08 pm
You need to change it in the template also if you created one after you changed it.
Bottom of the template:
Custom Messages / Pages [+]
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.
- Team Staff
- Posts: 23841
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:12 pm
- Location: Isle of Man
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)