Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
I have installed Jevents with all plugins and components.
But i have a problem: as you see in the attachments in month view it is broken.
- Code: Select all
Joomla : 2.5.9
component_com_jevents : 3.0.9
module_mod_jevents_cal : 2.2.8
module_mod_jevents_filter : 2.2.0
module_mod_jevents_latest : 2.2.5
module_mod_jevents_legend : 2.2.3
module_mod_jevents_switchview : 3.0.9
plugin_finder_jevents : 3.0.9
plugin_search_eventsearch : 2.2.0
- Screenshot3.jpg (43.38 KiB) Viewed 457 times
- Screenshot2.jpg (55.64 KiB) Viewed 457 times
- Screenshot1.jpg (45.99 KiB) Viewed 457 times
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:46 pm
You have a php error I suspect and it is hidden. Can you enabled Joomla! Maximum Error Reporting.
But I suspect that your problem is, you installed JEvents 3.0.9 Package install. Then install JEvents v2.x modules over the 3.x onces thus downgrading them.
Please re-install the JEvents 3.0.9 package.
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.
- Team Staff
- Posts: 23674
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:12 pm
- Location: Isle of Man
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)