Jevents 2.x (Free Access)

Problem with Event preview in month calendar - html code  Topic is solved

Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby loco88 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:29 am

Hi, I have a problem with Calendar. When I move a mouse cursor into a event in my month calendar i see a html code(instead box preview):
Code: Select all
<div class="jevtt_title" style = "color:#FFFFFF;background-color:#000000">My event1 </div>
<div class="jevtt_text" >
   Monday 08 April 2013<br />08:00 - 15:00<br />

<small>Click to open event</small>
</div>

And here is my Monthly Calendar Tooltip (Joomla Tooltip Only) code:
<div class="jevtt_title" style = "color:{{Event foreground color:FGCOLOUR}};background-color:{{Event background color:COLOUR}}">{{Title:TITLE}}</div>
<div class="jevtt_text" >
   {{Tooltip time:TTTIME}}
   <hr />
   <small>Click to open event</small>
</div>

and Monthly Calendar Cell code:

<div class="eventfull">
   <div class="eventstyle" style="border-left-color:{{Event background color:COLOUR}};border-bottom-color:{{Event background color:COLOUR}};">
      <span class="editlinktip hasjevtip" title="{{Tooltip:TOOLTIP}}">
         <a class="cal_titlelink" href="{{Link:LINK}}">{{Event Time:EVTTIME}} {{Title:TITLE}}</a>
      </span>
   </div>
</div>

I'm using Joomla 2.5 and Jevents 2.2.8 and I don't have any other plugins. I tried to unistall and install Jevents again but the result is still same. Any advice? :(
loco88

Postby Geraint » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:39 am

Do you see any javascript error messages on your page?

It sounds like a jQuery javascript library problem from your template or one of your modules/plugins
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Postby loco88 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:53 am

No I don't see any errors but some time ago i had problem with some malicious code replied to my web maybe to .js files but now any scaners shows that web is clean. What should I do?
loco88

Postby Geraint » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:29 am

Try using Firefox (instead of MSIE) and then view the Firebug Javascript error console - it provides better diagnostic information than MSIE.

Or give us the URL here.
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Postby loco88 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:56 am

Firebug says:
TypeError: container is null

container.set('html', content);

in 66 line md_stylechanger.js:
   var container = document.id('fontsize');

That's all.
loco88

Postby loco88 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:27 am

Ok, it works. I just go to the configuration -> main monthly calendar and i changed tooltip types as a overlib. Joomla type is not working but Overlib works fine. Thanks a lot. Topic could close.
loco88

Postby Geraint » Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:04 pm

Your real problem is a bug in your template code - you removed the font-resizer but the javascript in the template isn't checking that this container exists.
Geraint

Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)