Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
I have a hosted setup
and a local (apache2) test setup.
Both have Joomla 2.5.9 and JEvents v2.2.8. The configuration pages are identical. The events are identical (database copy). The templates are different (host is JoomaXTC's 2.5 Responsive template, local is Cloudbase 2 template).
However, what is output is distinctly different.
The month dropdown looks different (I assume that is because of the CSS in the different templates).
On the host only the Month (March, 2013) is highlighted. Locally, the date is highlighted (March 19, 2013).
On the host I have different color bars for each category. Locally I only have black bars for all categories.
On the host I have a By Day picker. Locally I have a By Month/By Week/By Day picker.
I have highlighted my desired outcome.
Surely these are not template dependent. Are there other options I have missed?
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:55 pm
Check the menu item parameters and JEvents parameters - these can change the number of navigation icons you see
The gray category colour bar is set by your template overruling the colour we have given in the code. Again this is a CSS.
I would recommend you use Firebug or the Chrome inspector to investigate the cause further
- Posts: 42837
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:14 pm
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)