Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
JEvents v2.2.8 on Joomla 2.5.
this is the layout generated using REPEATSUMMARY in icalevent.list_row:
14. 02. 2013 - 28. 02. 2013 18:00
how can I remove the "-" beetwen star and end date?
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 10:06 am
You will need to use STARTDATE, STARTTIME, ENDDATE etc. to create your own formatted output
- Posts: 42814
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:14 pm
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)