Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
Where do I find the file events.php.
I need to clear this "::"
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:42 pm
if you provide with more details about what you want to achieve we might give you a better guidance. Normally any string that is shown in JEvents is either user input when creating the event or a configuration option set by the administrator or a language string that can be easily overridden.
¿Sabías que tenemos soporte en español para los miembros del Club de JEvents? ¡ÚNETE AHORA
- Team Staff
- Posts: 7114
- Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:50 pm
- Location: Almería
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)