Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
first. Thx to the Developers for the great extensions.
All works fine like a charm.
But i have a question about the Latest Event Module.
I run this module with the option "2" (display modus) ...
But i´m missing an option to display only the acutal, current Event.
Is there a chance to see only the event, there is acutaly live?
It works with the option "2".
But is no event live at the moment, the module show the next upcomming event. nice would, any way to display a text message or a Image like "No running Live Event".
I hope you understand what i mean.
Thank you very much. I apologize for my bad english.
Greetz from Germany
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:39 pm
If you search the search to 1 day it will only show today's events.
You can customise the output with a language override
. See:http://www.jevents.net/jevents-15-topme ... in-jevents
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.
- Team Staff
- Posts: 23816
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:12 pm
- Location: Isle of Man
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)