Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
i have a Joomla 2.5.8 installation with JEvent 2.2.8. My Problem ist after the installation fo JEvent the Profile change dosn't work in the Frontend. All user can login to the Frontende, it is possibel to show the profile data but Profile edit open only a white window ?! The SourceCode of the Page is more the enough, but i can only see a white screen.
Bevore JEvents installation it was working. I hope anybody can help me or give me a tip.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:48 am
I'm guessing you are talking about the user profile for JomSocial or Community Builder?
If you get a white screen you should enable maximum error reporting on the server tab of the JEvents config - it should then give you a more meaningful error message.
I'm guessing you may be out of memory.
- Posts: 42781
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:14 pm
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)