Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
when I try to create an event this message appears.
I have updated Joomla and J Events.
What can I do now?
The overlaping, i don't know how to turn it off. Where in the back end can i do that?
Thanks for your help
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:49 am
Can you please check the pink box above and provide the version information?
Also, is this happening at Frontend or Backend?
¿Sabías que tenemos soporte en español para los miembros del Club de JEvents? ¡ÚNETE AHORA
- Team Staff
- Posts: 7114
- Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:50 pm
- Location: Almería
- Posts: 42850
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:14 pm
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)