Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
I have read the posts on this error but I can not get by the error. I think I've done everything indicate on the Migration 1.5 to 2.5 page.
1. Upgraded from 1.5 to 2.5 using jupgrade.
2. 2.5 is in same site as 1.5 but 2.5 in a folder called jupgrade
3. I left the "upgradejevents.php" with the path of "NEWSITEPATH", "jupgrade".
4. I log into old site and insert php file in browser and get "Must be logged in to Joomla 1.6 site backend as super admin"
5. Same thing if I log into new site. Same thing if I log into both sites.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:37 pm
Where did you place upgradejevents.php in the new jupgrade folder or the original Joomla 1.5 folder?
It should be in the 1.5 folder, then go to: the Jupgrade site and login to the admin area and then run the script from the original site.
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.
- Team Staff
- Posts: 23809
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:12 pm
- Location: Isle of Man
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)