Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
We are using Mobile Joomla to generate mobile versions of a client site.
We are seeing width issues when it renders the JEvents monthly calendar, however. This calendar looks and works fine on non-mobile browsers.
Any suggestions or plans for mobile-friendly integration in the future?
We are using JEvents 2.2.3, btw.
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:55 pm
We actually provide a Smartphone layout see:http://www.jevents.net/home-topmenu-3/n ... one-layout
Which Joomla uses only when using mobile Devices, You need Mobile Joomla! or an equivalent mobile detector installed.
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.
- Team Staff
- Posts: 23633
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:12 pm
- Location: Isle of Man
I am totally agree with you equivalent mobile detector is must required
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:18 pm
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)