Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
Hi, I made a recent payment for Order Number 9133, but have not received a download link or any reply from you. My bank statement shows you as PAYPAL (GWESYSJEVEN~~etc.) meaning that the payment has gone through to you. Please advise, Thanks.
- Gold Members
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:53 pm
Please logout and login again. Has your account been upgraded now?
You should then have access to the download area.
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.
- Team Staff
- Posts: 23633
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:12 pm
- Location: Isle of Man
You order is marked as Pending and there is no sign of a payment in our Paypal account. Can you check that you completed the payment - you will have received a payment confirmation email from Paypal. Can you send me the transaction number via PM (see the link on the right side of this post under my email) and then I'll see what is happening at Paypal.
If you didn't get such a confirmation email then you may not have completed all the required steps on the Paypal site. Can you double check with your credit card company that the payment was not processed and if it wasn't complete the order/payment process again.
- Posts: 42795
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:14 pm
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)