Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
Is it possible to edit an event's calendar (e.g. change the repeats from 52 to 104 say) without JEvents deleting all existing events (and all their links) and adding new ones?
This is for a bridge club that has daily repeat events (e.g. the Monday Bridge Game) that last for a long time, but do occasionally change. We thought it would be easy to extend an event, but it looks like we will have to let it expire then add a new one. However, we have a Sunday "event" whose history we want to keep, but no longer happens (delete everything after a certain date).
Joomla : 2.5.4
component_com_jevents : 2.1.18
module_mod_jevents_cal : 2.0.2
plugin_editors_jce : 2.1.3
plugin_system_jcemediabox : 1.1.2
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:08 am
No this is not possible I'm afraid. BUT you could edit & copy the event to create a new one to create the next year's worth of events based on the template of the old event.
You also have the option to edit or delete specific repeats.
- Posts: 42850
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:14 pm
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)