Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
I JEvents Team !
I d like to test your gold membership to be sure that's the good way for me needs...
How can i do ?
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:14 pm
Please see our videos here:http://www.jevents.net/jevents-club/demo-videos/
If you purchase our Gold subscription and you cannot get it to suit your needs we will provide a 100% refund within 30days.
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.
- Team Staff
- Posts: 23790
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:12 pm
- Location: Isle of Man
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)