Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
Everytime I update Jevents, it overwrites all my custom css files. How do I make it so I can make a css override like you can with template overrides so I can always use my edited css files without them getting overwritten in an update? Thanks.
- Posts: 111
- Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:22 am
You can over ride our css files like you do template over rides see:http://www.jevents.net/jevents-15-topme ... jevents-15
But, if your just doing minor CSS tweaks you can add them to your template.css or a custom.css and link that file into your index.php of your template so it always loads and at the very worst if you upgrade your template you just need to add a reference to load the css file.
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.
- Team Staff
- Posts: 23633
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:12 pm
- Location: Isle of Man
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)