Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
Once the gold membership is purchased, are there additional charges for the add-ons?
- Gold Members
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:43 pm
Not from us by any means.
Once you buy Gold, you get unlimited forum support and access to all downloads and documentation on the website.
For 12 months, you do not need to renew. Furthermore you can use the component, modules and plugin on unlimited sites.
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.
- Team Staff
- Posts: 23834
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:12 pm
- Location: Isle of Man
Just to be clear - after the 12 months you can carry on using all the addons you downloaded.
But you would loose access to the club support forums and to downloads of updates and new addons unless you renewed your membership.
- Posts: 42850
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:14 pm
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)