Jevents 2.x (Free Access)

Need to check if Jevents can do what I need before purchasin

Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby kylenlun » Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:41 am

Hi

I am looking to buy a Gold subscription, but need to know if Jevents can do certain things I need. These are:

1: Create events that are free for members but guests must pay.
2: Integrate with Jomsocial users.
3: Register as a team or individual.

I really hope your component can do this.

Regards
Kyle
kylenlun

Postby Geraint » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:25 am

1. Yes you can create fees for RSVP Pro registrations that only apply to users who are not logged in or who belong to certain Joomla user groups.
2. JomSocial users are the same as Joomla users to there are no problems here
3. Can you explain what you mean by registering for a team?
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Postby kylenlun » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:22 pm

Hi

Awesome news on point one and two :D .

Sometimes we might have team events where we want the option to register an individual at a price or a team of up to 5 members at a team price. This is not essential, but it would be nice.

Just to clarify about the fee for members and non-members. I can set different fees for each user group or have it free for certain groups, all in one event.

Regards
Kyle
kylenlun

Postby Geraint » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:27 pm

The fees are based on Joomla access levels so you would need to define these accordingly. You can have fees/fields apply to access levels or NOT to apply to access levels.

You can use a drop down fee field where you have specific priced per person for 1-4 tickets and a cheaper price for 5 tickets.

If you purchase a subscription we can explain how to set these fields up for you. If you find that RSVP Pro doesn't do what you need then you can request a refund by sending me a PM in the forum
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)