Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
I am quite happy with the way my site is set up now. My only complaint is that I don't have a calendar that is large enough.
Can I use your plugin only as a calendar for my jomsocial events?
I'm running joomla 2.5.4 and jomsocial 2.6.2
I just would like to add a page to my site where I have a large calendar where all of my jomsocial events are in it.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:19 am
Using the JomSocial addons for JEvents you can import your JomSocial events into JEvents on a regular basis (e.g. once every hour) and these are then displayed in the normal JEvents calendar or list layouts.
Then (dependent on how you configure the plugin) when you click on the events in the JEvents calendar it auto-redirects back to the original JomSocial event page.
Is that what you are looking for?
- Posts: 42781
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:14 pm
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)