Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
In the download comparison chart I can see that as a 'lifetime free' member I can download languages files. I only see the files for 1.5.4 and 1.5.3 but I need the Dutch translation for Joomla 2.5.4 and JEvents 2.2.8
Can anybody help me?
- Code: Select all
Joomla : 2.5.4
component_com_jevents : 2.2.8
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:45 pm
They are here:http://www.jevents.net/downloads/catego ... anslations
You should also update your Joomla! to 2.5.7.
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.
- Team Staff
- Posts: 23816
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:12 pm
- Location: Isle of Man
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)