Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
Jevents installed and configured. read and followed the following instructions;
Lets assume you want to customise the year list view of the Geraint layout.
Create a folder called html (if it doesn't already exist in your template folder) e.g. templates/ja_purity/html
Create a sub folder called com_jevents e.g. templates/ja_purity/html/com_jevents
Create a sub folder called geraint e.g. templates/ja_purity/html/com_jevents/geraint
Create a sub folder called year e.g. templates/ja_purity/html/com_jevents/geraint/year
Copy the file listevents_body.php from the com_jevents layout folder to this new folder
but there is no com_jevents layout folder to get this listevents_body.php file.
How do I get Events Month Layout to open in correct Template and predesigned CSS. Thanks BTW The old Events was much easier to work with so far.
- Gold Members
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:12 am
You have not mentioned what version of Joomla?
I will assume it is 2.5.7.
You need to copy the files from the /components/com_jevents/
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.
- Team Staff
- Posts: 23828
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:12 pm
- Location: Isle of Man
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)