Jevents 2.x (Free Access)

Drop-Down Box for category-selection disappears  Topic is solved

Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby casw » Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:55 pm

Code: Select all
Joomla : 2.5.7
component_com_jevents : 2.2.8
plugin_editors_jce : 2.2.7.2

Hi,

i just installed JEvents and it works fine besides one problem: I use the menu type "listing by category"; and initially I can see and use the drop-down-box to select an event-category (and it works). But when I then once klick on one of the buttons for the year-, month- etc view the category-selection drop-down-box disappears!

I have selected all icons (JEV_ICONS_TO_SHOW) in the configuration and in the menu-item options.

I would be very thankful for a solution.
Wolfram
casw

Postby Geraint » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:01 am

the view by category view is a specific representation of the list of evnets that includes the category dropdown. What you probably want is to use the category filter in the jevents filter module instead - see http://www.jevents.net/jevents-15-topme ... ter-module
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Postby casw » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:47 am

Thank you! I think that is what I need. How can I access the special module positions?
casw

Postby Geraint » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:16 am

JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Postby casw » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:06 am

Now it works perfect. Thanks a lot!
casw

Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)