Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
How does one accomplish the Zoo Events Demo layout while using the free version of JEvents? I like the list look as opposed to the calendar look. I am interested in the JEvents for J25.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:59 pm
This is only possible with our Silver Club subscription.
Using the Iconic layout and the standard image and files plugin. For the images you could use a category image and set category image in your list row layout default.
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.
- Team Staff
- Posts: 23828
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:12 pm
- Location: Isle of Man
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)