Jevents 2.x (Free Access)

pagination shown in vertical

Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby mitchie » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:41 am

Hi there,
I'm using a rokettheme template with joomla 2.5.7 and Jevents 2.2.8

In joomla articles list I have the right pagination links:
start prev 1 2 3... next end

In Jevents I have the following pagination links in vertical (with all templates available - all standard templates, I don't have club templates so far):
start
prev
next
end

I have inspected the source and it seems Jevents uses its own pagination template with different html tags and classes but I don't understand where it comes from.
There are not any other jevents modules/plugins installed so far.
Any help?
Thanks in advance!
Code: Select all
Joomla : 2.5.7
component_com_jevents : 2.2.8
mitchie

Postby Geraint » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:28 am

We use the global Joomla JPagination class and methods to generate the pagination links.

Its possible that your template's css file is assuming they will appear in a specific context e.g. inside a div with class=rt-pagination instead of something else.

You probably just need to add a float:left to the css in the right place. You can use the Firebug addon for Firefox or Chrome inspector to investigate and compare the pagination
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)