Jevents 2.x (Free Access)

New events not showing in lates events module

Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby ceciliasp » Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:47 am

Hi!

I've published a public access module for latest events. I've created two events: one is taking place today (actually, it already ended) an the other one is taking place on Nov. 9th.
This last event is not showed in the module.
I've configured the module to show nearest events, to display events for the next 60 days and I've set "mesure time from now" as No.
Still the only event I can see is the one that already ended but the one in the future is not showed.

What can be wrong?

Thanks
Cecilia
ceciliasp

Postby Tonyp » Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:04 am

Hello Cecilia,

Have you by any chance placed the events in different categories? if so make sure the other category is selected in the modules category parameters or if you are not having categories restricted then make sure to un-select all so all are used.

Furthermore, if you are still having problems post a screenshot of your settings.

Regards
Tony
---------------------------------------
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.

Tonyp
Team Staff

Postby ceciliasp » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:36 pm

Yes, the events are placed in different categories, but all of the categories al un-selected in the module's settings.
I'm attaching a screenshot of the rest of the settings (I had to cut out the part where the categories where un-selected because It wont fit the entire settings page in one screenshot
Attachments
Screenshot.png
Screenshot.png (159.04 KiB) Viewed 218 times
ceciliasp

Postby Tonyp » Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:29 pm

Hello,

I cannot see all the settings.

With the target menu item make sure the categories are not selected on that menu item too.

Regards
Tony
---------------------------------------
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.

Tonyp
Team Staff

Postby Geraint » Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:48 am

Also you have selected 'use component settings' so all the options beneath that will be ignored - change this to 'use settings below'
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)