Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
Hi I would like to display the Full Calendar View (month) in a module. Please let me know how I can achieve this thanks.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:27 am
Not possible out of the box but there are some Joomla extensions that allow you to display a component in a module. I would suggest a web search for these.
- Posts: 42781
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:14 pm
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)